We'll briefly dive into:
1) A definition of inclusive language that you may already know.
2) An expanded definition that goes beyond a list of what not to say/what to say instead.
3) How inclusive language connects to the broader DEI context.
4) Why inclusive language is challenging, and how to address resistance.
5) Concepts of inclusive language adapted from language philosophy/methods.
6) Principles of inclusive language.
7) The role of technology in assisting DEI efforts.
8) An introduction to the Acrolinx Inclusive Language feature.
Facts Related To This Presentation