Diversity and inclusion: Not a numbers game
A Talk by Binnaz Cubukcu (Ethics and Integrity Leader, Inter IKEA Group)
Register To Watch This Content
About this Talk
Many businesses are about relevance. Having a relevant offer requires the right competences to be in place to create that relevant offer. If companies are not leading with diverse talent, then they will gradually lose their relevance. In this session, we will discuss why diversity and inclusion are success factors for business growth and look at a step-by-step approach to creating the right pre-conditions for a more diverse workforce and a more inclusive mind-set.
- Why diversity and inclusion are both critical for business success.
- A step-by-step approach to building a more diverse workforce and an inclusive mind-set
- Some critical questions for leaders to use in their daily interactions
Facts Related To This Presentation
- Companies which have gender diverse executive teams are 25% high likely to overperform in a tertial compared to other companies.
- Unconscious bias and diversity trainings date back to Civil RIghts Movement of the 50s and 60s in US.
- A recent McKinsey research found that almost 40% of Gen Z(1995-2010) have not pursued or have turned down a job because they perceived their potential employer to lack inclusive mindsets and actions.