Founder and Chief DEI Consultant, NeoSeven Solutions Certified Professional Coach
Book My Place
About this speaker
Monika has 17+ years of multi-industry HR experience in both the emerging and developed markets. She has led various HR leadership roles in India, USA, Italy, Singapore, Dubai, and South Africa supporting the global C-suite leaders.
Monika is the Founder & Chief DEI Consultant of NeoSeven Solutions and has a dynamic partner team of senior leaders across the globe.
She is a Thought Leader in the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Talent Management and Cultural Competence areas. Some of Monika’s projects were presented in the White House in 2016 and 2017. She is a part of the Harvard Business Review Advisory Council for 5+ years.
Monika speaks at various regional and international forums including conferences, business schools & colleges. Some of her notable engagements:
• Speaker & Presenter at the World HRD Congress in Feb 2017 where she was also felicitated with the Global D&I Leadership Award
• Opening keynote at the SHRM Annual Business Conference in New Jersey in Mar 2018
• Speaker at World’s #1 D&I Conference organized by CFC Big Ideas in Sep’ 2020 and May 2021
• Speaker at the DIAN Week 2020 organized by Community Business for ASPAC in Nov’2020
• Speaker at the Garden State Council SHRM 30th Annual Business Conference in New Jersey in Oct'2021
Monika’s DEI insights have been captured in the book "Diversity Beyond Tokenism" by Hari T.N. and Swati Jena and she has also written a blurb/endorsement for the book. She has also worked on a book called Cultural Agility alongside the distinguished Professor and Author, Dr. Paula Caligiuri. Some of
Her articles and cover stories have been published in various renowned magazines - the Economic Times, Human Capital, Rutgers, Interact Global, Times of PAMAC, Avtar, MIT, Business Manager, etc.
Formerly, Monika has worked with Johnson & Johnson, Volkswagen, Merck Pharma, HSBC and IBM. Monika holds a Masters in Human Resource Management from Rutgers University, USA and a Bachelors in Computer Science & Engineering from MIT, India.
She is passionate about networking and mentoring, is an avid traveller and speaks 5 languages.